Stay Updated Through Our Blog
At Hot Paint in Long Beach, California, we update you on the latest details about the various developments in our line of work through our blog. We also upload posts about our previous clients and how their classic cars underwent fantastic transformations with help from our complete restoration and insurance repair services.
Contact Us Today
|Posted on May 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM||comments (2)|
We have a plethora of projects in our shop and the best way to view photos weekly updates as we upload photos to our Instagram and Facebook accounts 1-2 times per week for our clients to see whats happening on there projects and our many fiollowers can see the accuracy and speed of our process or what cool projects we are working on.
Here is a list of what we are working on all at the same time as of Feb 2018:
- 1948 Ford Pick up completed restoration, painted in a deep Blue Matte finish, placed cab on chassis and delivered everything,
- Irwindale race truck all fiberglass parts repaired, primered and shot in two tone Red Gloss and Gray Flat finishes
- 1960 Corvair slammed completed restoration in White with Red pearl and Roof in Red Candy and Red Metalflake!
- 1950 Chevy Panel restored firewall area to shoot cutom Ratfink atrwork & more ghost flames for Jim's Custom 50 Chevy,
- Brody Roa Sprint Car restored 2 tail tanks and shot a new custom mix of Matte Black and done in 3 days,
- 1971 Camaro new client was at another shop for 2 years, we have already completed frame pulls, multiple rounds of bodywork and in final primer, ready for paint in under 2 months
- 1966 Ford Galaxy 500 restorerd in original Ford Blue and now in wetsanding / polish stages and then into final assembly
- 1968 Dodge Dart GT rare car, soon masking off to shoot white stripes in rear and ready for final assembly,
- 1934 Ford Cariolet body work completed, Custom Very Berry Metalic paint similar to a Brandywine, cleared, now wetsanding and polishing
- 2007 Saturn insurance job coming in to be completed in less than a week....