Stay Updated Through Our Blog
At Hot Paint in Carson, California, we update you regarding our work through our blog and on our Facebook and Instagram accounts. We also upload posts about our previous clients and how their classic cars underwent transformations from rust to restored in show quality form...
Contact Us Today
|Posted on May 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM||comments (3)|
We have a plethora of projects in our shop and the best way to view photos weekly updates as we upload photos to our Instagram and Facebook accounts 1-2 times per week for our clients to see whats happening on there projects and our many fiollowers can see the accuracy and speed of our process or what cool projects we are working on.
Here is a list of what we are working on all as of August 2018:
- 1948 Woody custom chassis repeat client media blasted, bodywork smoothed, primered, painted Lexus Pearl red, delivered
- Mr Lee's Golf clubs repeat client repaired and primered and masked off and painted in a red pearl cleare
- Rick's1959 Porsche Speedster, Insurance job referred from another bodyshop, repaired, painted, rechromed, delivered
- 1968 Custom VW off road bug repeat client bodywoprk, primed, painted in Satin Green, 5th project we have done for this client!
- Sprint Car repeat client restored 2 tail tanks and shot a new custom mix of Matte Black and done in 3 days,
- 1967 Camaro repeat client was at another shop, we have already disassembled, media blasrted, multiple rounds of bodywork and will be in final primer, ready for paint in under 3 months
- 1968 Ford Galaxy 500 some touchups to do and final polishing
- 1968 Dodge Dart GT rare car, soon masking off to shoot white stripes in rear
- 1957 Chevy 4door Insurance job referred from another bodyshop frame pulls completed, welding done and now bodywork begins
- 1936 Ford Rear fenders removed and repairing, paint matching, painting, clearing, wetsanding and polishing and reinstalling