Stay Updated Through Our Blog
At Hot Paint in Carson, California, we update you regarding our work through our blog and on our Facebook and Instagram accounts. We also upload posts about our previous clients and how their classic cars underwent transformations from rust to restored in show quality form...
Contact Us Today
|Posted on May 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM||comments (3)|
We have a plethora of projects in our shop and the best way to view photos weekly updates as we upload photos to our Instagram and Facebook accounts 1-2 times per week for our clients to see whats happening on there projects and our many fiollowers can see the accuracy and speed of our process or what cool projects we are working on.
Here is a list of what we are working on all as of November/ December 2018- Januarry 2019:
- Sid's 1993 GMC Pickup truck complete resto and color change from Maroon to Arctic White/shooting bed liner/ undercarriage in Matte black, shot undercarriage matte black and reinstalled bed, painted firewall and will deliver this week DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- James 1950 Chevy Pickup truck re-working poor labor by previous bodyshop/ complete restoration and painted Ferrari Red/ now wetsanding/polishing and then reassembly DOING REASSEMBLY 1-10-2019 THEN NEED TO STAIN FRESH WOOD BED AND INSTALL
- John's 1969 Mustang MachI redoing bodywork, welding in door panels, changing backend to a Shelby, complete resto in Titanium, finish reassembly this week DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- 1964 Lincoln continental that we were contracted to purchase, do LS1 swap, Restore body and chrome, cut in half and stretch into a limo and then repaint in a Fooselike two-tone, BMW Aspen silver roof and Black diamond peral sides with european clear of course. Very cool and very custom build but with class....DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT! MORE WORK PLANNED TO SERVICE VEHICLE DRIVETRAIN
- Stan's 1964 Studebaker Avanti to back mask car and prep, primer and paint under carriage in Matte Black and detail repair and paint under hood and engine items as needed, CLIENT BRINGING 1965 CORVAIR FOR RUST MINOR REPAIR FIRST, WE'LL CUT OUT METAL, WELD SOME IN DO REPAIR, PAINT BLEND BRIGHT SILVER, CLEAR WET SAND AND POLISH AREA...
- 1999 Acura Race Car for Irwindale painted to look like mud, CARS 3 movie theme "Chester Whipplefilter" from Thunder Hollow Speedway done and raced 3 times best finish 16th in qualifying and race Dec1st. THIS RACECAR IS DONE AND WE ARE BUILDING ANOTHER:,
- THE FABULOUS LIGHTNING MCQUEEN FROM CARS 3 MOVIE IN BLUE. HOPE TO FINISH FOR JAN 26TH RACE AT IRWINDALE
- 1967 Camaro repeat client was at another shop, we have already complete restoration, painted original blue metalic,clear, wetsanded and polished, currently at suspension shop and rearend sent out to rejuvenate, then back to us for bumble bee white stripe in front, wet sand and polish stripe and final assembly, shell at Hotchkiss suspension getting first of its kind new suspension built by them!
- 2001 Chevy Dually replacing right rear quarter panel, minor bodywork, custom color change to Victory Red and House of KOLOR Chameleon FX Pearl, done and on the road DONE AND INFORTUNATELY GOT SCRATCHED BY SOMEONE AT COFFESHOP SO WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO REPAIR IT AND BLEND PEARL ETC.
- 1968 Cutlass coming in next week to redo current shops work and restore, remove body from frame, sandblast and powdercoat frame
- Grandmas 1964 Cadilac soon to come in car to restore and paint in original blue metalic
- Mike's 1966 Ford lowered Ratrod project coming in to redo bodywork from previous shop and shoot primer and Matte Black finish, sandblast rims and powdercoat in bright orange, finally pin stripe...
- 1966 Dodge Dart coming in for full restoration, stripping trim, windows and dash, pulling engine and transmission, wrapping up the rest to protect and off to media blasting, cutting our rust, welding in new trunk and floors, welding beltline holes shut from chrome trim delete etc.