|Posted on May 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM|
We have a plethora of projects in our shop and the best way to view photos weekly updates as we upload photos to our Instagram and Facebook accounts... We send update photos to our clients multiple times per day to keep them apprised of whats happening on there projects and our many followers can see the accuracy and speed of our process or what great projects we are working on.
Here is a list of what we are working on all as of December 2018- April 2020:
- James 1950 Chevy Pickup truck re-working poor labor by previous bodyshop/ complete restoration and painted Ferrari Red/ now wetsanding/polishing and then reassembly completed REASSEMBLY 1-10-2019. STAINED FRESH WOOD BED AND INSTALLED.DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- John's 1969 Mustang MachI redoing bodywork, welding in door panels, changing backend to a Shelby, complete resto in Titanium, finish reassembly this week DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- Mike's 1964 Lincoln continental that we were contracted to purchase, do LS1 swap, Restore body and chrome, cut in half and stretch into a limo and then repaint in a Fooselike two-tone, BMW Aspen silver roof and Black diamond peral sides with european clear of course. Very cool and very custom build but with class....DELIVERED TO HAPPY REPEAT CLIENT!
- Stan's 1964 Studebaker Avanti to back mask car and prep, primer and paint under carriage in Matte Black and detail repair and paint under hood and engine items as needed, CLIENT BRINGING 1965 CORVAIR FOR RUST MINOR REPAIR FIRST, WE CUT OUT METAL, WELD SOME IN DO REPAIR, PAINT BLEND BRIGHT SILVER, CLEAR WET SAND AND POLISH AREA.DELIVERED TO HAPPY REPEAT 5 TIME CLIENT!
- 1999 Acura Race Car for Irwindale painted to look like Dale Earnhardt's Red # 8 Budweiser car, done and raced 3 times. SOLD DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- NEW Racecar is built, FABULOUS LIGHTNING MCQUEEN FROM CARS 3 MOVIE IN BLUE. Already racing it at IRWINDALE NASCAR Enduro series...5 times out, challenges every night but we finally did our best ever, JUNE 8TH, FINISHED 3RD. ON THE PODIUM SATURDAY NIGHT and since then gained a 2nd place in Enduro and 3rd in Flagpole race and a 2nd. in Flagpole race!THANKS TEAM!!!..
- Kirk's 2001 Chevy Dually replaced right rear quarter panel, minor bodywork, custom color change to Victory Red and House of KOLOR Chameleon FX Pearl.DELIVERED TO HAPPY ME!
- Santiago's 1966 Dodge Dart near completeion of full restoration, stripped trim, windows and dash, pulled engine and transmission, wrapped up the rest to protect and off to media blasting, cut out rust, welded in new trunk and floors, welded beltline holes shut from chrome trim delete etc.completed multiple rounds of bodywork and priming, Painted in a beautiful Lucerne Blue and cleared. Soon we will be wetsanding with 1000, 1500, 2000,2500, 3000 sandpaper and polishing, buiffing and hand rubbing it with glaze! DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT AND NOW AT MECHANIC TO INSTALLED DRIVETRAIN AND WIRING AND FIRED UP ENGINE AND NOW CAR IS AT INTERIOR SHOP.
- Karl's1965 T-Bird Insurance repairand paint blend, completed in record time, DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT! !
- John's 1970 VW Bus, Insurance job that turned into him wanting us to do a complete repiar and paint job, DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!!
- Kevin's 1967 Camaro repeat client was at another shop, we have already complete restoration, painted original blue metalic,clear, wetsanded and polished, currently at suspension shop and rearend sent out to rejuvenate, then back to us for bumble bee white stripe in front, wet sand and polished and completed final assembly and alignment of body panels, shell was at Hotchkiss suspension getting first of its kind new suspension built by them... We backmasked for bumblebee stripe and shot Ermine white and loads of clear, wetsanded, polished, buffed handrubbed with glaze and DELIVERED TO HAPPY REPEAT CLIENT!!
- Kevin/ same client brought back 1996 Impala SS for touchups etc. and we are delivering it today looking amazing and it reflects beautifully!! DELIVERED TO HAPPY REPEAT CLIENT!!
- 1966 Sunbean Alpine right hand drive convertible complete body and paint and euro clear. DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- Rick's 1932 Hot Rod, Previously at not 1 but 32 Orange County High-end body shops and both did not live up to there words and deliver car to client in unfinished incomplete with many mistakes from start to finish so he is contratcting us to do it one last time and this time in a red bas with House Of KOLOR FX pearl and NEW product, European clear!! DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- Glenn's 2014 Corvette, dissassembling, repairing scratches, repairing side where previous body shop used cheap clear and damaged, repaint entire car, utilizing NEW Clear, DELIVERED TO HAPPY REPEAT CLIENT! We helped him on his 1936 Ford in repairing and blendind Ford blue
- Olena's 2014 Lexus ISF 3Stage pearl, insurance damage, frame machine pulls to fix new damage and poor repair on opposite side be previous bodyshop. DELIVERING TO HAPPY CLIENT TODAY 6-27
- Bonnie's 1990 Nissan pickup truck Repeat client...DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- Anthony's1937 Oldsmobile in his family forever, we restored 4 years ago mechanic just finished and now this old friend is coming in for a detailed wetsand and polish, buff, hand rub,glaze, wax! IN LINE TO MAKE BODY ALIGNMENT ADJUSTMENTS, INSTALL RUNNING BOARDS DO SOME HARDWARE MODIFICATIONS/IMPROVEMENTS TO POLISHED STAINLESS HARDWARE. DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- Pete's NEW CLIENT Nostalgia Dragster fiberglass body anmd turtle deck to finish bodywork and do side aluminum dzus panels as well, primer and shoot Victory red and NEW IMPROVED CLEAR.DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT! Lastly, Back masked, prepped race helmet for same show quality Victory red finish and we wetsanded it and polished it too and DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- Jack's Cadillac NEW CLIENT, Cadillac sideswiped hard crash at A pillar so need Frame machine time and metal work, fender, door replacement etc. We secured a new door and fender, checked and found many dents to repair, primer, paint, clear, put back together, wetsanded and polished and DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT! PS. Found him a rim replacement with tire as well and my great pricing...
- 2019 Porcshe front end customization requested and we did fiberglass work, primer, painted and cleared today. DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT!
- Bob's 1952 Chevy Styleline custom bodywork and paint insurance job, frontend broke and got hit /sideswiped by a big truck, ouch! Dissasembly and searching for body parts etc. More dissassembly today and researching front end lower control arms etc. Frame machine pulls, bodywork parts secured and installed, primered and blocked multiple times and painted/cleared and custom paint applied to roof to simulate a Carson removable top!. We completed final assembly and detailing and delivered to happy client already putting in local car shows...DELIVERED TO HAPPY CLIENT and HE IS WINNING EVERY CAR SHOW HE PUTS IT IN NOW!!
- Completed Classic 1966 VW Repeat client frontend collision. Finished in record time and delivered to happy client!
- Completed Cancer Woman Demo Derby to be driven Oct12th at Irwindale, We sponsored driver and paintjob for KROG 95.1 RADIO! DELIVERED TO HAPPY REPEAT CLIENT!!
- PAYING HOMAGE TO BIG DADDY ED ROTH AND RAT FINK: Completed House of KOLOR LEmon-limetime paint, yellow candy, lemonlime metal flake and Finkster flake and ooodles of euro clear on fiberglass 1923 t-bucket build
- Completed PAR CAR Golf cart disassembly for bodywork and primer to shoot Branywine and Candy Apple Red and euro clear to match 8.5 second Nova race car
- Just took delivery of repeat client 1962 Corvair Greenbrier van to do repairs of recent accidents...
- Took delivery of complete resto on 1956 VW convertible bug and completed show quality bodywork insode and out of fenders, body etc. and already in primer and green base.
- Completed 2007 Corvette repeat customer got in accident and we had to repair complete front end fiberglass, priper, paint/clear wet sand and polish.
- Completed custom build on 1960's style Dune Buggy in bright blue with House of KOLOR Glow in the dark blueto green pearl and Euro clear
- Completed repeat client Bob's 52 Custom Stylline got sideswiped on the way to another car show and we repaired it and improved many other areas of it mechanically and he is now back on the road happy as ever..
- Completed repeat client Honda Accord repairs on front and back end and finished in 3 stage candy.
- Currently working on major restoration and 3/4's of the way done of 1957 Studebaker Goldenhawk doing a lot of metal work replacing areas completely rusted through revealed following media blasting and completed bodywork and priming and painting gold With Euro clear and resting it for shrinking and gassing off so we can wet sand with 1000, 1500,2000,2500,3000 grits paper and polish buff and hand rub.
- !972 Ford Bronco complete restoration completed media blast, major metal work to weld in new panels and make panels to weld in, did major bodywork and will get in poly primer today which will bring us nearing 1/2 way mark of completion.