|Posted on May 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM|
We have a plethora of projects in our shop and the best way to view photos weekly updates as we upload photos to our Instagram and Facebook accounts 1-2 times per week for our clients to see whats happening on there projects and our many fiollowers can see the accuracy and speed of our process or what cool projects we are working on.
Here is a list of what we are working on all as of November/ December 2018:
- Sid's 1993 GMC Pickup truck complete resto and color change from Maroon to Arctic White &shooting bed liner &undercarriage in Matte black
- James 1950 Chevy Pickup truck re working poor labor by 2 previous bodyshops/ complete restoration and painting Ferrari Red
- John's 1969 Mustang MachI redoing bodywork, welding in door panels, changing backend to a Shelby, complete resto in Titanium with stripes
- Stan's 1964 Studebaker Avanti to back mask car and prep, primer and paint under carriage in Matte Black and detail repair and paint under hood and engine items as needed
- 1999 Acura Race Car for Irwindale painted to look like mud, CARS 3 movie theme "Chester Whipplefilter" from Thunder Hollow Speedway
- 1967 Camaro repeat client was at another shop, we have already complete restoration, painted original blue metalic,clear, wetsanded and polished, currently at suspension shop and rearend sent out to rejuvenate, then back to us for bumble bee white stripe in front, wet sand and polish stripe and final assembly
- 2001 Chevy Dually replacing right rear quarter panel, minor bodywork, custom color change to Victory Red and House of KOLOR Chameleon FX Pearl
- 1968 Cutlas coming in next week to redo current shops work and restore completely including remove body from frame, sandblast and powdercoat frame
- Grandmas 1964 Cadilac soon to come in car to restore and paint in original blue metalic
- Mike's 1966 Ford lowered Ratrod project coming in to redo bodywork from previous shop and shoot primer and Matte Black finish, sandblast rims and powdercoat in bright orange, finally pin stripe...